Just like your business, AFMC pivoted in 2020 and immersed itself in being a solution to a variety of customers throughout Arkansas. Over the past year we have hosted more than 40 COVID testing and vaccine events, provided staff augmentation for hospitals and university health centers, mobilized a contact tracing team, and expanded our call-center services to provide vaccine support services. You can have peace of mind with AFMC as your solution.
Event Planning and Support
AFMC’s end-to-end event services will ensure your next event runs smoothly. From planning to vaccine administration, we are your solution.
- Planning and logistics
- Onsite management and oversight
- Testing events
- Vaccination clinics
- Clinical and non-clinical event staffing
Our expert staff is your expert staff. No need to hire extra staff to meet your organization's needs.
- Nursing staff for vaccine administration and testing events
- Non-clinical staff for patient assistance with check-in, documentation and observation
- Nurse follow-up for positive case management and reporting to ADH
Contact Center Expertise
Vaccine appointment scheduling and follow-up can be a challenge. AFMC’s trained contact center agents are your solution—ensuring people know where to be and when to be there.
- HIPAA-trained live agents, including bilingual services
- Inbound calls for event scheduling and appointment management
- Outbound services for appointment reminders via phone call and SMS messaging
Don’t worry about vaccine data. AFMC will make sure your data is safe, secure and ready to report.
- Secure, robust platform for event management, patient engagement and scheduling
- Activity status tracked in real-time
- Vaccine file output allows seamless data upload to the immunization registry
Put AFMC’s experience and expertise to work for you. Customized pricing is available.
“We have been working with the Arkansas Foundation for Medical Care (AFMC) over the past year and, in addition to providing case investigation/contact tracing for the state, this group has provided our clinic with additional staff, allowing us to offer regular and mass COVID testing, and, most recently, mass vaccination on our campus.”
Huda Sharaf, MD, FACP
Medical Director, Pat Walker Health Center, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville